December 09, 2009

WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME!?

No, that is not a coincidental title. I really love that song, and its title and main theme can be applied to this. Vaguely.

Seriously. I'm moseying along, all week long, doing nothing, having the time of my life, sorta, and, all of a sudden, this assignment hits me in the middle of the face! What do I do? Hit it back!? No! I do it! And I do it in MINUTE periods of time! Seriously! What's up with me?

Procrastination, you say?

NO!

IT"S WORSE!

I PROCRASTINATE, GET IT DONE< AND THEN GET A GOOD GRADE!

HOW CAN IT WORK!? WHY ME!?

You may think I'm just spazzing, and letting off steam. (whatever that means)

NO. I really mean it. A little bit, anyway. Pretty tiny, actually. BUT SERIOUSLY. I make all the wrong decisions and end up (reasonably) on top anyway!

GOD, BE YE UNJUST!?

Doubt it.

Why can I do this, and still manage to get a good score? I don't deserve it! What's wrong with me? Am I superhuman or something?  Do I suddenly enter a universe where time has no meaning, finish my essay or whatever, and return to this world, Pulitzer in hand?

Doubt it.

WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME!?


!Noah!

No comments: