December 10, 2009

GB PULLS AHEAD (AGAIN!), BERTILSON STILL DOESN"T LOSE HEART!

Amazingly, when Gelenyse-Bertilson pulled ahead to seven votes, today, Mr. Bertilson didn't seem all too amazed, let alone worried. Hunter-Taylor was at five, and Denhoed-Denhoed still had a mere one vote.

"I have to say, I think the voters of the GB campaign are probably, in general, more active Islas members--I have no doubt we'll see the HT vote count much, much higher by the time the seventh day comes around," he said, looking mildly contemplative, and slightly pensive, too.

"It perplexes me, though, that Denhoed doesn't have more than one vote right now. I expected him to have two, perhaps three, but he's only got one so far. Miss Roorda isn't the sort of lady you'd expect to vote this late. Perhaps she thought she might rethink her decision. Who knows?"

Our whitened fingers hung to the last moment from his words, not giving up until the last echo had died.

STAY TUNED.


!Noah!

No comments: