December 02, 2009

An Excuse

Ok, man. Seriously, there are too many in my life right now! I need to get my schoolwork done. And I'm not doing a good job of it. The semester's winding up/down, and I need to put my foot down, and...STUFF!

So, yeah. I'm not posting mainly because I've got so much reason to do schoolwork, and I'm not DOING any. Feel free to bash me over the head with a broken 4.7 GB hard drive, and make sure it's a double-sized one from a decade or so ago. Please, people. I need to do this.

This is also the reason why the Republic will have to wait a while for my official endorsement. I have to use all my writing skill on what I HAVE to do, so I can rest and be happy and fulfilled.

Oh, and anyone want to join the ISH club?


!Noah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*bashes over the head with a broken 4.7 GB hard drive*

Anonymous said...

Love the new banner.

Anonymous said...

4.7 isn't big enough.