February 19, 2009

My Woes Unequalled (2 of 10)

11. It is, with sad face, sour'd heart,
that the author must continue in this part,
to describe, unworthily, the suff'rings ongoing.

12. With no better medium than the very words who betrayed me,
I describe a life brought low by betrayal, of making my own.

13. Described in words, no doubt, who will betray me,
turning away, stabbing back, not obeying,
I relate a life upturned by falsehood, dashed by smashing.

14. With no consolation to be seen,
a kangaroo must be keen,
lest he attain a mouthful of kerosene.

15. Sorrow surrounding, hope aband'ning,
I report this fable, uncoated in unreasoning,
making wise the fool, wide-eyed in PJs.

16. Though this tale humor lacks,
I find it but a fact,
that unattended, humor rises,
havoc administers, chaos prizes.

17. With foul intent the pixels do their master gibe,
making fool of blockhead with ease,
forgetting not the peas.

18. On mountain high, in valley deep,
in centuries unexplored, on planets unadorned,
even there will my words seek me, find me, abuse me.

19. In non but a blockhead's head could such nonsense abound,
yet in sad moments, even the happy cry, "rebound",
with hope ungreatened for the crown.

20. With hopeless face, tired hands, the author his keyboard abandons,
hoping, hopeless, that his words will follow him like world-grade lemmings.


!Noah!

No comments: