September 03, 2009

Regrettably...

Er, no. I just remembered what I was going to say. I've just decided to randomly post concerning a movie, or rather a miniseries, or something.

Wives and Daughters

Quite simply, watch it. If you haven't watched it, watch it. If you don't want to watch it, watch it. If you've already watched it, watch it.

EDIT: On another note, I'm sorry for not posting more/sooner. One HD video has arrived on Youtube, and is currently available for watchage on my channel.


!Noah!

1 comment:

katie said...

Oh my goodness! I love that series! It's awesome that a teenage guy would even think about watching it, considering the name/time period/type of movie it is, but it really is great. My older brother (who is already married and lives in Ohio) really likes it, too, along with North and South, Cranford, and Little Dorrit, but I think his wife convinced him that he liked those type of movies. Anyway, you're ccol. :D