August 18, 2009

What You HAVE All Been Waiting For!

My photos of our trip to the gathering, our time at the gathering and our time going back from the gathering, as well as some utterly insignificant stops to meet also totally insignificant individuals! I present to you: CO Gathering!

Thanks to Daddy, for taking the troubles to allow me to buy a new camera after my old, unnamed one, died unexpectedly, its last words being, "Lens error". Fear not, I have stoically borne the tragedy. It is with sad yet solemn determination that I hope that my new camera may far outlast my former, that its twelve million pixel images may do me honor, and that it would wake from any sleep, deep or not, to serve me unyieldingly in moments of boredom or in terror. May it live to be named, may it live to be...dissected.

In joy,


!Noah!

1 comment:

Erin said...

You didn't take enough pictures of us!