September 05, 2009

Eighteen Minutes Left

Aye. Anyway, I just took the time to avidly mentally expostulate on the horrible life one would endure if they insisted on everything they watched, listened to, and, hmm, saw, was "Christian". Quite simply, being made to believe such a lifestyle was necessary to enjoy God's good pleasure would entirely throw me off being his devoted follower. Not only, I think, is the majority of "Christian" art (mainly music and movies), quite simply, trash, but there's so much, quite simply, epic art made by people who are, and, perhaps, will, to the day they die, be unbelievers. I'm not an avid student of the arts, meaning I can't really give many examples, but, if I weren't in an overly mentally active state of mind, my hands weren't soggy with dirty water, and I hadn't just left my dishes, I'd spend at least a minute or two attempting to think of one or two.

Failingly,


!Noah!

No comments: