September 15, 2008

WHAT?! MORE NEW LOOKS!? I"M GONNA DIE!

Yes. I JUST created a new top banner type thing for my blog.
HEAVEN HELP US ALL!
Oh! I forgot. Either because it's law, or because I'm really grateful, I'm going to mention both the great place I got the fonts, and the people who made them. First, the website, which Erin...found first, I guess...is dafont.com. The font with which I say "Thinking Myself to Death" is Evanesance, which you can find at the aforementioned site. "cogitans se ad mortem" is using the font Jellyka Castle's Queen. Weird names. But thanks anywayJellyka Nerevan and Aeryn!

UPDATE: New stuff. I made the "cogitans se ad mortem" larger and fit "Thinking myself to Death " down belowish. The font for "Thinking myself to Death" is Bleeding Cowboys...and it can be found at the same website as the others.

UPDATE 2: I love proper capitalization.



!Noah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome banner! (love the fonts) :D

Иơαħ said...

Thanks!


!Noah!

Anonymous said...

Very nice banner. *will have to use the font sites that sirrah Noah pointed out*

The Tolkienist