September 27, 2008

Alright. Here are the graphics

One day, several weeks, if not a couple of months ago, perhaps more...I told you I would probably show you graphics sometime. My own. And here I go.

Probably some sweltering day in 2007, I had an idea. It wasn't all that new at that time, but I had it nonetheless. I took the bulletin of that Sunday and started drawing. Tanks. Walls. Bombs. More tanks. Jets. The whole shebang of war. From a perspective that I've only experienced in Dune 2 (not 2000). From the top. Let me show you.

























As you ought to be able to see, I was unreasonably obsessed with this idea. Or, maybe, I just had way too much time, and an attention span which I aquired knowing it had a guarentee that I'd be thrown into the Lake of Fire for having.

Anyway. I drew. And drew. And, yes, I did listen to Pastor. Though I do acknowledge I probably didn't get as much from it by drawing then I would by just sitting there listening. Oh well.

And, after I really did loose my attention at church, I finally stopped. Or, I haven't done it for a while.

(actually, come to think of it, I drew some naval battles in a similar style a few years ago...)

Finally, I digitized it. So to speak. Well...here:

If this photo meant nothing to you...I don't know what to say.

Anyway. I feel like that photo ought to explain everything, so...

Comment. Critisize. The whole shebang. Right on the "Vague Rebuts" bit. Go ahead.


!Noah!

No comments: