September 07, 2008

PB and...

Ok. I just decided to randomly post a list of all my favorite PB and...um...whatevers. Anyway. I think I've only once had a full size 2X PB and H.

1. PB and J. I think most people know what this is. It's not my favorite, but it tastes great.
2. PB and H. Honey. My favorite.
3. PB and B. Bananas. Lovely. Could be my second favorite if we had more bananas around.
4. PB and R. Raisins. Not as good as some, I think. Lovely, nonetheless.

PB AND WHATEVER ROOLZ!


!Noah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only PB I can think of that I like is Princess Bride. I have always had a great loathing of PBJ etc. However, I love an MLT, Mutton, Lettuce, and Tomato sandwich, when the mutton is nice and lean and the tomato's ripe. It's so perky, I love it.

The Tolkienist

Иơαħ said...

Forsooth, you're sure primitive.


!Noah!