February 24, 2015

How Am I Doing?

Status update on the blog situation: I really appreciate those of you who are following my travels, and I especially appreciate that you're actually reading the whole posts. They seem so long when I'm done writing theme very night. Because of the interest in my journey, my blog has hit an all-time high of views per month...and the month isn't even over.

I appreciate your patience and interest. Thanks!

If you have the time and care, feel free to let me know anything you feel I could improve on with my blog. I've submitted my blog for a couple user tests online, but I'd love to know how you guys feel about it.

Are my posts too long? Are there too many/too few photos? Do I ask too many questions in a row?


!Noah!

1 comment:

A. Bertilson said...

You should just write more. We need more stories. Or, you could post lots of parts like you did before, and make people feel like they're reading less, when it's more.