February 20, 2015

Day Zero in Hoi An

I just arrived in Hoi An a few hours ago, and am now sleeping in a homestay I walked in on. The hosts were welcoming, but somewhat difficult to communicate with, but I am now in a comfortable bed for today/tonight. I plan to move to a homestay closer to the beach on the morrow, where I will stay for three or four days.

I didn't sleep all the time on the bus, so I'll be asleep hopefully for a long time now. I'll probably wake up at some absurd hour of the night; perhaps I'll do some star trails photography, perhaps I'll simply browse the internet when I wake up. I downloaded copies of all the Adventures of Tintin, and have read through about five of them. There are included in this pirated batch a few works I've never read completely.

I'm tired. I'll update you when I get to Hung's Beachside Homestay tomorrow. Maybe tonight. Anyway, thanks for reading and I hope life back home is going well.


!Noah!

No comments: