April 04, 2009

Worthless Post! (to up my post count!)

Greetings! Hello! I'm here to pointlessly notify my uninterested readers that Ubuntu 9.04 is coming out in roughly nineteen days!


Ok. It's not totally worthless. I'm not sure whether I've said this before, but the third strip of the Ketchup comic is kind of really far along, yet nowhere near the finish. Anywho, I've got the first, second, and third panels thoroughly done...except maybe the third, and the fourth is going through some thorough workover. I'm trying to decide whether to go along with the original storyline or to mangle the story into something hopefully much, much more enjoyable. Wow. I just took up about four times as much space saying this as I did with the main post content. I'd better shut up.

Your confusing, open-source obsessed, and, woe, UNEXECUTED, AS OF YET, writer,


!Noah!

No comments: