April 11, 2009

BERTILSON ALIVE, OUTRAGED AT THE TERRIBLE INCONVENIENCE OF PREPARING TO BE EXECUTED FOR WEEKS!

Sorry this is so late...

Bertilson has been found multiple times, looking around Islasville, wondering when his execution would be. We found him today facing the local, rusty guilloutine.


"It's really horrible. You'd expect that an administration capable of spewing out dozens of well-made post-campaign videos would manage to execute me within the week I was sentenced. Also, the trials of the other accused are dragging out for what, months? The Ahern Administration seems inable to handle these complicated matters. If I were Mr. President, I wouldn't wait for the executioner, I would preform the duty myself. Honestly, his delay has caused me great trouble. I've already made my will out, of course, and I had expected to be six feet under weeks ago! But no! I'm still alive and well! Now, I have to live in slums, all because of this incompetent administration!"


For years, we had assumed one would be thankful to have a few more weeks before their demise, but, at the obviously wise and true words of Mr. Bertilson, we were put to rights in seconds. Obviously, staying alive when condemned was the worst thing the condemned could imagine. Bertilson continued.


"Mr. President, I want my execution. I want it now, and I want it well-done. If I have missed it, reschedule! Tell me, this time. If notified, I wouldn't miss even a tenth of an execution, especially my own."

Our opinions righted, we returned to headquarters, a fine story in hand.


!Noah!

3 comments:

Miss Lyss said...

I think they want to give you a fate-worse-then-death. Marriage! MWHAHAHAA!!

Or, if they really will behead you, I'll be sure to be on time for that! What a fun spectacle.

Иơαħ said...

Well, sadly, Han was the executioner, and I had to be executed, and she had to execute me. And marry me. So Mr. Prez kinda tossed the fate worse than death.


!Noah!

The Tolkienist said...

Can I have your radio?