April 01, 2009

Some Truths, Some Lies...

Ok. I'll be (dis)honest with you. A certain number of these statements are true, another certain number of them is false. The subjects will, hopefully, be ridiculously far-fetched.

1. I always carry around between sixty and seventy cents in my right pocket.

2. One Valentine's Day, I thought about sending a certain girl one or more slips from the notorious Kisses chocolate candy.

3. I believe the difference between a simile and an anaogy is too close to call.

4. I currently have a small slip of paper saying, "keep your mother happy".

5. I am not satisfied with my recent Latin scores.

6. I just bought a 400 GB hard drive that I can't even use yet.

7. I always, always, always, sit on the second to frontmost, rightmost seat in church.

8. I do not want to be a hero.

9. There are now, in Minneapolis, visible quantities of snow on the ground.

10. Ronald Reagan isn't my favorite deseased person ever.

11. I have never read Pride and Prejudice in full.

12. My Apple earbuds (from a second, or perhaps third generation iPod) are still currently usable.

13. I have not yet fully read the manual for my camera.

14. I have a small collection of coins, one of which is roughly ninty-two years old.

15. I think sweat has corrosive properties.


That'll be all. I'm not exactly sure how I'll put the answers out, but I might hide them in future posts.

Your confusing, deceptive, and downright wicked writer,


!Noah!

2 comments:

Anatole said...

Cool! What kind of coin?
I have a penny from 1913, 96 years old.

Иơαħ said...

I have a penny from 1909 or 10...not sure.


!Noah!