January 01, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year, World! I'm alive! Sort of! I'm sick as a dog! I decieved Gina like three times last night! I feel great! Inside! Or something like that! When it comes to the more...outsidish aspects of me, I feel sick. And I'm aching in about six places. And I'm not particularly happy, mainly because of the aforementioned.

May your computer blow up one day so you're forced to go outside and have some real fun, your God be proud of you, your schoolwork be defeated, your life be happy, your body be well, your friends and family be ever closer to each other, and your Sharpies well-used.

Oh, well. Hullo, 2009. Praise God we've all lived this long. May he bless us all in the months to come. And years.

Your sick, half-dead, and/or braindead (been watching way too many Youtubes for the last, what, three, four, five days?) writer,


!Noah!

2 comments:

Sarah J. said...

Hmm, sorry to hear that. 'Twas a rotten way to spend Christmas vacation. However, I've been suffering badly here too. I have to constantly take Tussin for my really bad cough. Nasty stuff. :-/

Hope you get/have gotten better! ;-)

ErinS said...

Happy extremely late New Year, person!