January 12, 2009

Belated Post (1 of ∞)

Hullo, there. I just wanted to drop in and say a bit about what I've been doing. First of all, since the day I got my video game (Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy), I've been playing it unhealthy amounts of time. It really ticks me off that I've finished everything except the very, very, very last thing. It's just too hard. I've acquired at least thirteen million studs, and yet, I'm not particularly gratified. This makes me feel guilty for not hugely appreciating one of my siblings' gift to me.

Anywho.

I've also tried to reinstall Ubuntu on my computer, and, because of a certain operating system which I installed after it, I can't boot Ubuntu. Daddy's been sort of voulenteering his talent to remedy this, but who wants to get down and get working when there's an OS to bash?

We also had the blessed privilige of visiting some friends and watching a movie...namely 

What's Up, Doc? (1970-80s) 

Honestly, I have never, never, never seen a funnier romance in my life. The girl...wait. There are two, but, when I say, the girl, it shouldn't be too hard to tell, after watching the movie, there's only one I could possibly be talking about. The girl was just totally unequalledly epic. She was the most shameless lady I could possibly imagine, and the somewhat vague but nonetheless near five-star impersonation of Bugs Bunny was a fine touch. I'm a little annoyed that it got a mere G rating, but it does almost live up to it. The lady just won't give up on the guy. It's not particularly his fault, but he kind of threw her off a buidling and she didn't so much as mention it. She lived, though. There's some aspect of her that's hard to place, but I think she knows how to smile like there's no tomorrow. Something like that. There's no regret.

Siiiggghhh. I definitely want to see it again.

Oh, yes. I might also start a several-part course in basic computer terminology.



Your school-laden, (UPTDATE) egg and eye-frying, and photo-taking reporter,


!Noah!

No comments: