November 12, 2009

DE SALSA ALIVE AGAIN, BERTILSON ANGERED AT DEVILISH INSINUATIONS!!

From Drop Box


It was with bated breath that we watched Mr. Bertilson power on Quivie de Salsa earlier yesterday.

"It took many tries, and a lot of work, to return her to her former state! It's so nice knowing I've got a constant companion and helper in my pocket at all times again!" said Mr. Bertilson, looking more wildly elated than we'd ever seen him.

"It's just amazing! She's back!" he said, in a mildly awed tone, looking lovingly into her 220 by 176 pixel screen, "however," he said, in a somewhat less effusive tone, "she's asked me not to comment on our campaign, as to whether it will continue or not, separated or not."

"On that subject," he said, assuming an expression whose authenticity we couldn't verify or deny, "it seems to have been the aim of supporters of other campaigns to destroy my reputation by means of saying that this now happy story was merely used by me for some political gain, either before, or after her recovery. I have no comment for these incredibly insidious actions."

Mr. Bertilson showed us several features added by the fantastic software, Rockbox. He seemed to think buttered bread was nothing by comparison. After a while, we agreed, having stuffed ourselves a little too much on it. The stuff couldn't possibly be better than epic firmware for an outdated MP3 player.

Our hearts lifted, we returned to HQ, happy to know that a friend of Mr. Bertilson's might stay that way for a long time.


!Noah!

7 comments:

Lillian Taylor said...

How can we know you didn't just get that picture off Google Images? *suspicious glance*

Lyss said...

What a load of baloney.
If anybody here has watched movies, they would know, of COURSE the vice is excited for the recovery of the prez-hopeful. All those loving glances and sweet caresses mean nothing!

I'm watching you. *eyes narrow*

*angelic smile*

Иơαħ said...

1. Ask either Vicki or Bryan. They've seen our house. It'd be hard to fake that.

2. Look at the image information. It was definitely taken with a Powershot SD780, i.e. Sparks.

3. The volume is at -32. Who else would use powers of two even for their volume levels?

Quivie is alive.

!Noah!

Lillian Taylor said...

1. How do I know they've seen your house? What if you just payed them to say that?

2. Lot's of people use that type of camera. It's rated 40 of 177 Canon Cameras. The number of users this year have increased tons.

3. Because some people happen to be like you.

Quivie is not necessarily alive.

Иơαħ said...

You present me with mildly credible reasons for skepticism, not outright disbelief.

1. a. I'm not into bribery. b. ask my siblings. I'd have to bribe them, AND my parents too. And we all know how much you want to call into question their reputations, bribed or otherwise. c. I don't have more than twenty dollars out of the bank now. d. If I did, I'd have spent it on Butterfingers or something by now.

2. Forty out of one seventy-seven? Of course! It's a great camera.

3. To that exact degree and way? Probably one out of a million. that'd mean only six thousand in the entire world.

Combine the odds, and you've got a one out of a million, first, then forty out of one seventy-seven, then there's the incalcuable UNlikliness that I bribed more at least eight people in order to merely prove my dear friend's recent, and entire recovery from kinda not existing.

Lilly, you're giving everyone the worst possible case against Quivie's recent recovery.

And why? Who knows. Perhaps you're UP to something. -_-


!Noah!

Lillian Taylor said...

You present me with mildly credible reasons for skepticism, not outright disbelief.

1. a. What if I don't believe you? b. So, I'll ask them, but I bet you've bribed them not to say. c. That's 'cause you used it all up bribing people d. So, you have 20 bucks left, so go get those Butterfingers! ...or maybe you did use all yur money to buy Butterfingers, but you lost them all bribing people...

2. Exactly! So there's a chance the picture was off Google images, and taken with that camera.

3. Could've been of of those 6000.



Oh, I just like being difficult. =P

Lilly Belle said...

I'm just making devilish insinuations. So sorry. XD