November 05, 2008

What I regret most...

What I regret most not having done in this election season...

1. Making a HUGE McWhatshisname Palin sign...
2. Making a spoof of Matt Damon's Palin bashing...
3. Having not prayed for our election the Sunday before it happened. (at Church. Good grief. We need to pray about these things in church. We don't have to say who we want to win. We just have to say we are behind God one hundred percent.)
4. NOT crying my eyes out when Obama won...
5. The sad fact that McCain Palin will be much less well known than Obama Biden. It really annoys me that we all know who the first president of the United States was, yet we don't know, merely for instance, Quincy Adams' opponent. The losers seldom make history. Of all the vice presidential candidates I've heard of, I can't think of many others who more deserved to be remembered than Mrs. Sarah Palin.


!Noah!

No comments: