November 05, 2008

Welcome to the Oval Office, President-Elect Barack Obama

Yes. He's gonna be president. I'm not even going to bother writing down what I hope will happen, knowing God is in control.

Ok. Recently I chatted to a certain friend of mine about God being in control and that whole bag of chips. For some odd reason, he/she couldn't comprehend the idea of God actually willing and making come to pass...the presidency of Barack Obama. I believe that God wanted it to happen, and, BANGKAPOW, it did. From the narrow, foolish view of a human, it may seem like he's...1. Trying to bring about the Apochalypse...2. Totally lost his marbles...3. Wanting us dead. Honestly, I can't imagine why this would be. I don't claim to know the mind of the Lord, but, please, peoples. God is in control. He wanted Obama to win, and, as long as we preserve the faith, we'll end up in heaven some day, praising God for all eternity. (Honestly, I'm really tempted to gloat over where the rest of the World's going to be then, but...oh, well.)


Also, on Islas recently, humorously or not, a certain Mr. Hilton has decided to wonder who the Antichrist is. I, through very little study or thought, have believed for awhile that there will be more than one. I merely present this as a theory whose author isn't even willing to find out whether it's true...but...anyway. Back to Mr. Obamassiah.

I do not believe that Barack Obama is the Antichrist, a Muslim, a spy, or any other than a elegible presidential candidate, and, as of late, president-elect. (That meaning citizen of the US from birth, along with being over 35 years of age.)


While I believe Obama is NOT the Antichrist, I believe his views on just about anything mean our beloved, America, is being prepared for assassination by poison dagger...or something else really iconic in romantic history. If he gets his way, more babies will be murdered...our economy will be damaged quite a bit, and our foreign policy will, in my opinion, go down the drains. Never look to be loved. Look to be honest, rightious, and, above all, Godly. (vaguely paraphrased from Dennis Prager.)

Now that I managed to run out of things to say, I'll stop saying them, for fear of flying on some world-class tangent.


!Noah!

2 comments:

Jet Three said...

Mm... Interesting take on it. I've heard a lot of theories, and yours pretty much sums up the whole God vs. Obama thing. (Mr. O's name only being capitalized out of respect for the highest political role the US.)

Personally, I think something a little different happened. No, these aren't thoughts I've heard said around, or found on websites, or mentioned by my friends, they're mine. So I take full responsibility for their invalidity, etc. Maybe I ought to copyright them.

1. God didn't make Obama win. God didn't make Cain kill Abel.

There's something called free-will acting here. We (we-majority of voting population) voted for change, so change is what we're gonna get. Americans dug their own hole, thinking Obama is going to fill it full of water for a sparkling well. Kudos to them when they finally realize all he wants to do with the hole is bury 'em in it. (Trust me when I say that I have faith in God as well as this.. uhm... semi-hypothesis?)

2. Perhaps it's a test, from the Most High... ever thought about that? Like, singling out those Catholics who DID NOT vote for Osam.. *cough* Obama.

3. Antichrist? I'm inclined to agree. THAT one is reserved for someone even worse than Obama. (Don't start thinking about it...) Then again, he could just be the Lucifer's top advocate? I hadn't agreed to this till I read the following: http://foxforum.blogs.foxnews.com/2008/10/23/jpinkerton_1023/

Anyhow. Good post, I liked it. Maybe a sequel soon? ^^

Иơαħ said...

I ought to have made it more clear that I do NOT mean that man has no free will. God is in absolute control, and yet Man has an absolutely free will. I consider it one of the great unsolvable mysteries humans will ever know of. I accept the fact that I don't have a clue how this works out. I think the adage "Ignorance is bliss.", applies nicely here. I feel like I'd love not to have to understand it. Ever.

The forty-fourth presidential election of the United States of America a test? In the sense that I think you meant it, I don't believe so. God throws tests at us all the time. You seemed to imply that this test would be definitive for eternity. I think that is absolutely preposterous. The one test that defines where we will spend the greatest part of our existence...is, in my belief, whether one has or has not believed in Jesus Christ. For me, it's that simple.

Not only don't I believe that Obama is the Antichrist, I believe that he is a human, a sinner. He may be extrordinarily exceptional at deceiving people, but I believe that he is no more Satan's top advocate than I am. Think about it. If he were, where would Hitler, Stalin, that nutty Italian chap, and all the rest...go? Some have presented the idea that the "thousand year reign of the beast" may be upon us, starting with such beasts as Hitler. But if we think that way, we can go back to long before the time of Christ and find such evil men as Ahaz, Omri, etc, etc. The Reign of the Beast is an awfully long thousand years, if it is. (yes, I see the possibility that the translation may not properly convey to us, in the twenty-first century, the proper idea of the time meant to be conveyed...)

Sequel? Maybe.


!Noah!