October 17, 2008

An Argument Against Abortion...Totally

I thought I had made so many good points against certain things(on Islas)...that...I just decided to base a post off of it.

First, a logical walk-through, I guess.

1. Abortion ends a life which had begun.
2. Ending a life, more commonly known as killing or murder, is murder.
3. Abortion is, therefore, entirely against what is tought in the Bible. Namely...*flips through Bible a bit*...oh, well. I think you all know what I'm talking about. Abhorably, I don't even know which commandment it is, but one of the Ten says, "You shall not murder."

Conclusion: Abortion should not be done.

Ok. There was a two-hour break right there. Now my thoughts are all muddled and I can't continue this post. It may sound like some dreary, hopeless ending, but...it's not over. I've even thought of doing a ten reasons to support (or vote for) John McCain.


!Noah!

2 comments:

o said...

Just to play devil's advocate...

1. You provided no evidence for premise one. There ARE people out there who think that the life has not yet begun. Have a reason to counter them.

2. Killing and Murder are not the same things. Murder is unlawful killing.

Anonymous said...

and i'ts the 6th commandment.

and Mark, you're dang good at playing the devil's advocate