September 01, 2011

Windy

Here's the deal.

Life keeps throwing me curve balls. And all those awesome ones Bugs Bunny made up. Those too.

I haven't been enjoying getting up in the morning.

I haven't enjoyed going places, doing things, meeting people, seeing people, thinking about what I'm gonna do...

But, for reasons wild and mysterious and lovely and strange, I'm not feeling pessimistic right now.

I might be getting a job in the next few weeks (prayers, if'y'please).

Life is amazing. God gave me free will, for goodness' sake! I can do anything I want! Within reason and the boundaries of the law, naturally, but ANYTHING! AUGH!


Windy. I don't care what you think, I don't care what you say. That's beauty, right there. I don't care about the music too much. I like the tune, sure, but the words describe a girl, for me. Also, that song happened to be in a TV show from 2008 named Life on Mars. And there was a girl named Windy. She was a figment of the main character's imagination. I'm not sure such a beautiful thing is possible this side of the reality/dreamworld border, but I don't think it matters. Windy's best for the lonely.

Which I am. Heck, you probably know it. Either that or you envy me or somesuch nonsense. I don't know, honestly. But I officially have...I can't remember how many exactly, but one more inmate in the crazed, wondrous prison that is my mind.

Windy makes me wish I were delusional or insane, 'cause then she'd be real.


!Noah!


No comments: