June 01, 2010

A Couple of Flickr Updates

It's sad, really, but I've been putting a lot more effort into my other joy/hobby/talent...photography. Why? Because that means I hardly put anything on here! This is where I write, Flickr is where my photos go. If you want some sort of slice of my life on a regular basis, for now, that's where to go.

However. I just sent my camera in for repairs and it should be back within ten days. Hopefully, in those ten days, I'll have written a few of the things I want to write in here...specifically a how-to on simple factoring, and the simple concept of impossibility.

For now, though, here are my two latest sets of photos on Flickr. If you haven't seen even earlier ones (how about my extended collection of lolcats? They seem to be the most attractive, for some reason), feel free to pop over to www.flickr.com/photos/flutterbudget and take a look.

As for my two most recent sets...


Enjoy!


!Noah!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you aqre invited to follow my blog