February 02, 2010

Spazz.

Let me begin by being entirely boring. I'm SORRY for not posting for another miserably long period of time. Sooo sorry. Man, do I sound sorry, or what? Yeah, probably what.

Well. I'm kinda joyous. And a little scared. Naaah, I'm kinda scared if I'm kinda joyous. Yikes, I'm weird. Sort of. Anyway. I'm not sure I'll get to being spazzy, for fear of truncating this post for eternity...but yeah. Something pretty flippin' awesome has happened, and I'm just rather happy. So. Yeah.

And, no, if you already know what I'm talking about, don't tell anyone. It can just be our little secret. (cheesy humor aside, I'm serious.)

I look forward to...stuff. Anyway. I could use a lot of prayer right now, despite being ridiculously happy. There's other stuff going on which I really do need help with, whether or not it's obvious. There's stuff that is obvious, that needs to be prayed about too...oh! And you could pray that I'd get more into the habit of praying nightly. O, irony, wherefore art thou here?

C'mon! You know it's true! Not sure what I'm talking about, but you know!


!Noah!

No comments: