February 24, 2010

IT"S MY FAULT!

Yeah, totally. I haven't posted for what, almost two weeks? Am I evil, or what? CSAM is practically comatose!

But, really...I'm not having fun with schoolwork now, and I'm not sure how things are going besides that...I guess I'll merely say that I could definitely use prayer right now...

I hope to totally revive this weblog sometime when I've got better control of my life. Either that, or once school's over for a tad. Then again, that just means I'll get lazier and faillll.

Well. I hope to write soon!


!Noah!

1 comment:

Lyssa said...

It's not your fault. I would like to point out an irony to you, February is the 'shortest' month, but it always feels about 60 days long. So, you are currently suffering, along with 90% of the population, from the February BLAAAAAAAHS. Me included. It's that time of the year when we all have been doing school for the past 6 months, the last time we had a break was December, the next closest break is a month and a half away, and, frankly, school stinks. We are NOT on the home stretch for school, I mean, school doesn't end for over three months! So we sit down at school and stare at it and go... BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH.
My friends, THIS IS THE TIME OF THE YEAR THAT WE ALL BECOME ZOBIES!
So, no, it isn't your fault, it's SCHOOLS fault. I say we start a riot and burn all our school books. Or something.