July 23, 2009

Leaving

Ok. For, I think, somewhere between one week and three weeks starting Friday, I'll be meeting some of you, missing some others of you, and woefully detatched from my computer. Aye, tis the second Islas Gathering that we Bertilsons have/are going to have been to, and, suprise, I'm going. Anyway.

While I'm gone, don't spam my comment things (this in anticipation that you will faithfully do just that), have fun doing whatever, and wish me luck, I guess.

UPDATE: Oh, well. Something might have gone undefined, for all I know. (read comments) Anyway. Quite simply, the problem was that my computer had no functional battery, thereby confusing Google by inputting the number 9999 as the year. Either that or 2099. I really don't know. Anywho. Now we know that Google's storage tracking thing might just be off by, say, one byte every half millenium. *shrug*

In Christ,


!Noah!

5 comments:

ErinS said...

Well, I must say I'm madly jealous. But have fun! Be nuts! Bake pie!

Lyssa said...

I have better people to spam. People that I KNOW and MEET in real life, say.

ErinS said...

Lyss, if you're implying that you're going to start spamming *me*, I'd suggest you don't. Mostly because I can...uh... forfeit your slushee rights!

Lyssa said...

Whoops, to late, sorry Erin. We'll just have to start getting Italian Sodas instead of slushees. :D

Erin said...

I GOT TO MEET YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!