June 22, 2009

Ready to Laze?

Aye. I'm done with Latin. Probably forever. Except if I take the NLE sometime. I'm done with Geometry, except I might probably will have to correct three tests half-full of wrong answers. And I'm almost ready to begin the summer cycle of lazily reading books, playing video games too much, listening to music, helping out my grandparents every now and then, and running for Couch Potato of the Block.

I hope you're anticipating a summer full of blockheaded writing, because I might, might actually get around to it sometime. I'm having new ideas by the dozen, forgetting them by the time I get to my computer, and having new ones again, only to repeat the aforementioned cycle. Dishes today and every third day. Not so bad. Gives me time to think, invent stories and mangle reality in my mind beyond comprehension. Oh, well. Someday I'll learn to use my time like I should.

UPDATE: Right. I forgot. I finished Pride and Prejudice yesterday. It's awesome. Not that you didn't know that, or anything. *probably going to steal Mousie's AE DVDs and Emma...*

With your slightly over-average dose of canned air,


!Noah!

No comments: