February 17, 2012

the City on a Forest

Being that I've had a T2i for a while now (on loan from NatCam), it seemed about time I made myself some sort of video. This is a timelapse I created while building a city/towers on top of a "forest".

This is far more exceptional because of how much effort I put into it post-production than how much trouble it took to set up the building and record the pictures and video. I accomplished a lot in Blender tonight, figuring things out that I didn't know before, and using them as they should be. Thus, we have this.

Enjoy!




!Noah!

2 comments:

Fumblebee said...

Epicful. How long did it take you to build the entire thing? I noticed several times of day in it. :P

Иơαħ said...

Heheheh. I've had similar comments, actually, but it actually only took about 30-45 minutes, and then another several hours for editing. :D

The difference in lighting can be explained by the lamps I put around the construction. :D

Thanks for watching!


!Noah!